FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1) What can you start with online ads?
This can be useful when we are talking about online campaigns, which are started with the ad agencies.
2) CPA – cost per action which means that user must click on the ad or do any other specific thing like registration or else.
3) ROI – return of investments, when you invest in online campaigns and you count your profit on it.
4) Ad space – literally the space on the site which is empty until you paste any ad unit on it.
5) Bid – action that is taken to place your ad on the most popular sites.
6) Geo targeting – targeting in any specific country that is necessary for client.
7) Content – means all information that us described on your web page.
8) Banner – form of ad with the image inside it, basically used with the CPM and CPC model.
9) Ad campaign – agreement to start an online ad which will be placed by a publisher on the site.
10) Rate – specific price that is based upon placing the ad in any country or region.
11) Audience targeting – means that you will target your ad to the concrete user based on age, gender etc.
12) Creative – ad unit which is created by a designer or any other person to target any specific audience.
13) Direct traffic – means those users that come to your site by clicking on the ad that is placed through any advertising networks.
14) Ad filters – an option that helps to divide your ads and place them correctly within advertising platform.
15) Exclusive offer – It is given to each concrete client to increase their profit by using the specific ad unit.
SEND US AN EMAIL
Did not find the right answer? Write to us and we will answer all your questions.